Friday, April 8, 2016

Running

Feeling like I've been running miles around my head,
Unfortunately, running around,
When I should be running towards a particular path.
So I bought myself a couple things these past days. I bought a new interface to play with when recording new music.
I've also stopped listening to so much AM sports radio and been listening to more tunes. I also started doing some amateur yoga in the early mornings before work to get the blood flow proper. I feel good. I feeeeeel like I'm feeling that inspiration again. Its beautiful when you begin creating the mindset and the proper steps to direct yourself towards a certain goal. I feel like too many people like the "idea" of doing things, but do not like the procedure of actually making it happen.


I am a big time daydreamer/thinker so I get it, but I love the process even more.
I just never thought I would need to create a process for myself to feel inspired. It was something so second nature before but sometimes adjustments are needed.
Pauline forwarded me an NPR broadcast regarding "why people work" and there is a connection as to why certain people don't dwell too much in leisure activities. Its mainly due to the lack of time and how work becomes a factor in how you prioritize life. But lack of time is a terrible excuse. If I want to make things happen, I got to try to do it. I feel like saying there is a lack of time, is pretty similar to a lack of effort.


So I got it yalllll!!! New music coming out soon.




Aldrich

1 comment:

C Paolo said...

to be able to see all this growth man, makes me proud to know you.

you really are the best.