Monday, June 15, 2015

Stuck

Man, I want to make music.. But for some odd reason, it is very difficult for me to think of anything worthy to write about. I'm stuck and it is waay beyond "writer's block". Rhyme schemes feel too simple, concepts feel too complex. I can't seem to find the pocket I want to get into. Its quite frustrating and I find myself lacking the effort to get out of the funk. It is almost like I don't care anymore.

 But.. I know I can't. I find it mostly frustrating because when I hear a beat.. I get these urges. I want to rap on it. I neeeeed to. But I just can't seem to conceptualize, extemporize, nor exercise what I know what I'm capable of. Almost feels like I'm slowly losing a part of myself. Maybe I need to stop forcing myself to look for it, and allow for it just to find me. That is how I should go about it.

FIND ME!!!!!!

No comments: