Something doesn't feel right within me.
I feel frustrated by something. I catch myself listening to more mellow songs of late, and when I do that, it usually means I want to force myself to think. I like to think when I want to be creative. I want to be creative, but I'm not as creative as I think. And as I think, I create nothing.
I had a Saul Williams book, I lost it, but that is not the point. Or maybe it is the point? I ended up losing a poetry book that I drew lots of inspiration from. And I only lost it when I realized I wanted to look for it. How poetic is that. But anyhow, the line was "I dance for no reason/for reason you cannot dance." Sometimes you just have to do something because you feel like it. Even when there isn't an end to the means, just do it, because it instinctually feels correct. That is how I need to approach life more. It isn't always about the result, but its more so about the act of simply doing.

No comments:
Post a Comment