I notice myself thirsting for more. There was a point where I felt stagnant, not only in productivity but with knowledge. I want to keep learning new skills, new words, new ways to go about my daily life. It makes each day fulfilling. Why not strive to be better each day? We have the capabilities to do so, but not all of us have the willingness. I'm glad I've been able to rediscover these urges. I wake up in the morning excited and ready to soak in whatever I can from the possibility of the day.
Sidenotes:
Hello June! May was a busy month and I enjoyed it thoroughly. So many great moments to look back on!
Two main highlights of May? Pauline's Graduation and Vicky&Franco's Wedding.
Pauline's speech at the wedding was amazing. I was fascinated by her composure, presence, delivery, and heart. We usually spend a lot of our time being immature and childish, so seeing her step up and be "grown up" was awesome to me. She pretty much made everyone cry! I was overwhelmingly proud. It was a great way to send her sister off into her new life as Mrs. Infante. Thumbs up boo.
Hopefully I can post pictures of the wedding up once Dez&Tammy upload the photos for the public.
And oh yeah, the wedding overall was extremely beautiful. I'm so glad I was able to witness it.
Ald.

No comments:
Post a Comment