Lets make a proposition. Find time for the composition. Calm positions. Find time to jot your writtens and be non-traditional. Critical to be our own individual. But individuals become stuck in a populous. Popular demand often command the way we got about our daily lives. So i attempt to make strides by taking long walks away from the crowd. Proud to be proud. Proud to be silent. Someone told me confidence is confidence when its unnoticed. Well-noted. So keep your confidence in confidentiality? I guess the point is we don't need approval if we're comfortable with ourselves. Confide in myself. I used to think i was an extrovert. Came to realize I'm more of an outspoken introvert. Does that make sense? I think extroverts want to be heard, but I want to be understood. But if I wasn't, it never occurred to me to care. Those who get me, get me. Those who don't, don't. Too many people try to dictate, but thats distasteful. Disgraceful to my own being. Sole reason being that my souls needs to be free. Free? Not sure what that means. Its more of a feeling. So don't hear me, feel me. If that makes sense. I drank too much coffee. LMAO

No comments:
Post a Comment